The rail service is going to start once again from Tuesday (May 12) amid the lockdown. Under this, 15 trains will run from Delhi which will go to different cities.
Due to the Corona virus crisis and the applicable lockdown in the country, the stalled rail wheel is ready to turn once again. Rail service is starting once again from Tuesday. The Railway Ministry has released the timings of all 15 trains starting from Delhi. These trains will go to different 15 cities of the country and will run according to the pair. From 4 pm on Monday, the booking of tickets for these trains has also started.
New Delhi to Howrah
A revised schedule has been released by the railway, according to which daily train (02301) will run from Delhi to Howrah in Bengal. On May 12, the train will leave Howrah at 5.05 pm, which will reach Delhi at 10 am the next day. At the same time, the train (02302) will leave from New Delhi at 4.55 pm and reach Howrah at 9.55 am the next day.
On this route, this train will stop at Asansol Junction, Dhanbad Junction, Gaya Junction, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction, Prayagraj Junction and Kanpur Central Junction.
Delhi to Rajendra Nagar
The train (02309) will leave from Rajendra Nagar railway station in Bihar from 7.20 pm to New Delhi which will arrive at 7.40 am the next day, while the train (02310) from New Delhi will leave at 5.15 in the evening of 13 May which will be the next morning. Rajendra Nagar railway station will reach at 5.30 pm. This daily running train will stop at Patna Junction, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction, Prayagraj Junction and Kanpur Central Junction.
Tickets can be booked on this railway website… www.irctc.co.in
Keep these things in mind while viewing the list ..
– On the station where there is a red mark, trains will not stop.
– New Delhi railway station will get train only.
– All trains have been given the name of special train.
New Delhi to Dibrugarh
The train (02424) will leave from New Delhi for Dibrugarh at 4.45 pm. The return train (02423) will depart from Dibrugarh at 9.10 am and arrive at 10.15 am. This train will stop at Dimapur, Guwahati, New Jalpaiguri, Katihar, Barauni, Danapur, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay, Prayagraj, Kanpur Central in between.
New Delhi to Jammu Tawi
4. Jammu Tawi (02425) from New Delhi will leave at 9.10 pm on May 12 and will arrive at 5.45 am. Whereas Jammu Tawi to New Delhi will leave at 8.10 pm on 13th and will arrive at 5 am. There will be stoppage in Ludhiana from both sides.
Bengaluru to New Delhi
5. Bangalore to New Delhi (02691) will leave at 8.30 am on the 12th, which will reach Delhi at 5.55 am. Whereas Bangalore (02692) from New Delhi will leave at 9.15 am on 14th and reach Bengaluru at 6.40 am. There will be stops at Anantapur, Guntakal, Secunderabad, Nagpur, Bhopal and Jhansi on this route.
New Delhi to Thiruvananthapuram
6. New Delhi to Thiruvananthapuram train (02432) will leave at 11.25 am, arriving at 5.25 am the next day. This train will run 3 days a week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday. While from Thiruvananthapuram, on 15 May, the train (02431, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) will leave for New Delhi at 7.45 pm. On this route, Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Mangaluru, Madgaon, Panvel, Vadodara and Kota stoppages will be there.
New Delhi to Chennai Central
7. Special train (02434) from New Delhi to Chennai Central (Wednesday, Friday) will leave at 4 pm on 13 May. While the train will leave from Chennai Central to New Delhi (Friday, Sunday) on 15 May at 6.35 am. There will be stops at Vijayawada, Warangal, Nagpur, Bhopal, Jhansi and Agra on this route.
New Delhi to Bilaspur
8. On May 12, the special train (02442) from New Delhi to Bilaspur (Tuesday, Saturday) will leave at 4 pm, which will arrive at 12 noon the next day. While the special train from Bilaspur to New Delhi (Monday, Thursday) will leave at 2.40 pm on 14 May. There will be stops at Raipur, Nagpur, Bhopal and Jhansi on this route.
New Delhi to Ranchi
9. The special train from New Delhi to Ranchi (Wednesday, Saturday) will run on 13 May. The train (02454), running 2 days a week, will run at 3.30 pm and will arrive at 10 am the next day. Whereas from Ranchi (02453), the train will leave (Thursday, Sunday) at 5.40 pm on 14 May and it will reach New Delhi the next day at 10.55. On this route there will be stoppage at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Junction and Kanpur Central.
Mumbai Central to New Delhi
10. The service between Mumbai Central to New Delhi Railway Station will start from May 12. The special train (02951) will leave at 5.30 pm which will reach Delhi at 9.05 am the next day. On May 13, the train (02952) from New Delhi to Mumbai Central will leave at 4.55 pm. There will be stops at Surat, Vadodara, Ratlam and Kota on this route.
Ahmedabad to New Delhi
11. Similarly, Ahmedabad to New Delhi special train (02957) will leave tomorrow at 6.20 pm on Tuesday and will reach Delhi at 8 am the next day. Then on Wednesday the train (02958) from New Delhi to Ahmedabad will leave at 8.25 pm. There will be stops at Palanpur, Abu Road, Jaipur and Gurgaon on this route.
Agartala to New Delhi
12. The special train running from Agartala to New Delhi will run on Monday, one day a week. In this way, the first train on this route will run on 18 May. Agartala to New Delhi special train (02501) will leave at 7 pm, which will reach Delhi at 11.20 the next day. The train (02502) from Delhi will leave at 7.50 pm on Wednesday. On this route there will be stoppage at Badarpur Junction, Guwahati, Kokrajhar, New Jalpaiguri, Katihar, Barauni, Pataliputra, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction and Kanpur Central.
Bhubaneswar to New Delhi
13. Train service will start between Bhubaneswar to New Delhi from May 13. The special train (02823) from Bhubaneswar will leave at 10 am, while the train (02824) will depart from New Delhi for Bhubaneswar at 5.05 pm. On this route there will be stops at Balasore, Hijli (Kharagpur), Tatanagar, Bokaro Steel City, Gaya, Pandit Deen Dayal Junction and Kanupar Central.
New Delhi to Madgaon
14. Trains will run between New Delhi to Madgaon 2 days a week. The first train (02414) between New Delhi to Madgaon (Friday, Saturday) will leave at 11.25 am on May 15, while the train (02413) will depart from Madgaon to New Delhi at 10.30 am on May 17. Trains will run between Madgaon to New Delhi on Monday and Sunday. On this route there will be stoppage at Ratnagiri, Panvel, Surat, Vadodara Junction and Kota Junction.
New Delhi to Secunderabad
15. The special train (02438) between New Delhi to Secunderabad (Sunday) will leave at 4 pm on May 17. While the train (02437) will leave between Secunderabad to New Delhi (Wednesday) at 1.15 pm. It will run one day a week. There will be stoppage at Nagpur, Bhopal and Jhansi Junction on this route.
Let us tell you that booking of these trains will start from 4 pm today. After which all trains will start running from Tuesday. Some rules have been told by the Ministry of Home Affairs, which need to be followed only when entry will be found in the train and station. It is necessary to wear a mask, follow social distancing, have a confirmed ticket.
Mask-social distancing and confirmed tickets, Ministry of Home Affairs issued instructions for rail travel