Customers can withdraw cash from the ATM machine without a card. For this, customers have to download SBI’s YONO app in their mobile.
State Bank of India (SBI) is offering its account holders the facility to withdraw money without ATM card. Customers can withdraw cash from the ATM machine without a card. For this, customers have to download SBI’s YONO app in their mobile. Through YONO app, customers can withdraw money securely without using debit card. Cardless cash facility will be available to customers only at their bank ATMs. Apart from SBI, ICICI Bank and Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank are also offering this facility to customers. Let’s know what the whole process is …
This is how SBI customers can withdraw cardless cash
1. Indian State Bank (SBI) customers must first download the YONO app on their mobile phones
2. After this you have to login through your internet login and password
3. To initiate transaction, go to ‘YONO Cash Option’
4. Click on ATM option and enter the amount of money you want to withdraw and click on confirm button
5. SBI will send YONO cash transaction number to your registered mobile number
6. This number is valid only for some time, during this time you go to your nearest ATM.
7. Go to SBI ATM and select Cardless Transaction on ATM screen
6. Then select the option ‘YONO Cash’
2. Enter YONO Cash Transaction Number
3. Enter and validate YONO Cash Pin Number
4. You will get the cache by entering the PIN
Banks have started this facility to check online fraud. In the recent past, cases of online fraud have increased considerably. SBI customers can withdraw from Rs 500 to maximum Rs 10000 at a time through the YONO app.