1.Seeds:- Flaxseed, pumpkin and sesame seeds are good sources of calcium. Along with calcium, they are also rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
2. Yogurt: – A cup of plain curd contains 30 percent calcium as well as phosphorus, potassium, vitamin B2 and B12, so if you do not like milk then you can eat curd.
3. Beans: – A cup of beans contains up to 24 percent calcium, that is why by including beans in your diet, the deficiency of calcium in the body is fulfilled.
4. Paneer:- Paneer also contains plenty of calcium. Along with calcium, the deficiency of protein in the body is also fulfilled by consuming paneer.
5. Almonds: – Eating almonds also strengthens bones because calcium is also found in it.
6. Spinach: – Spinach also contains plenty of calcium. 100 grams of spinach contains 99 ml of calcium. To keep the body healthy, eat spinach at least 3 times a week.
7. Soy milk or Tofu: – If you do not like to drink milk, then you can include soy milk or tofu in your diet. Their taste is quite different from the taste of milk. Calcium is abundant in them.
8. Bhindi: – There is 40 grams of calcium in a bowl of lady’s finger. Eating okra twice a week does not spoil the teeth and strengthens the bones.