What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a recognized disease in which the level of glucose in the blood increases, and the cells of the body are unable to use glucose. The disease is caused by the deficiency of a chemical called ‘Insulin’, which is secreted by the pancreas gland in the body.
The meaning of diabetes in simple language is “sweet urine” because it is often seen that sugar is found in the urine of diabetics.
Diabetes is a disease in which patients never complain of immediate symptoms, but the increased level of glucose in the blood destroys the internal components of the body as well as the heart and kidneys, hence it is called ‘slow death ( slow death).
It is a long-term disease with which the patient has been seen to live for 30–40 years. If the diabetic patient keeps the level of glucose in his blood and takes full care, then the disease does not spoil him.
Although regular diet for diabetics can handle the disease to a great extent, but with the complete knowledge of exercise, stress management, yoga and disease, the treatment of the disease becomes even simpler. If full attention is given to these things related to this disease, then the patient does not even have to take medicines.
Major causes of diabetes
(1) Genetic – If parents, grandparents or grandparents have been suffering from this disease, then the chances of getting this disease are 85%. Now think, if we embrace this disease then our coming. Children, generation after generation may suffer from this disease.
(2) Obesity – Taking a high calorie diet, excessive intake of sweet foods i.e. sweet juices, excessive diet, not working hard, luxuriant resting routine etc. causes obesity on the body due to genetic effects. Can also be from For these reasons, body fat increases due to which the efficiency of pancreas decreases and insulin is not produced in sufficient quantity. In this condition the blood sugar increases which starts coming out from the urinary tract again and again. It is a diabetes disease.
(3) Occupation – Occupants with hard manual labor survive this disease. Businessmen or executives working with more meeting or rest are more prone to this disease. The liver and pancreas of such individuals gradually become inactive and diabetes becomes a disease.
(4) Unbalanced diet – Excess intake of protein, fat and carbohydrate foods in the diet and not digesting them properly. Excessive consumption of sugar, rice, flour, sweets, carbohydrates, gems, chocolate, glucose, cold drinks, butter, oil, cakes, nuts, pastries, alcohol, meat, fried foods, etc., cause diabetes.
(5) Age – This disease can occur at any age due to unbalanced dieting or genetic effects, but it is usually found after 40-45 years of age.
(6) Stress pressure – Mental stress and pressure are also a cause of this disease, anger, Iya, competition, hatred, anxiety etc. creates mental tension and stress due to which the mind is constantly burdened. This affects the pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands, affects the liver and pancreas, and 70% of patients suffer from diabetes due to this reason.
(7) False pretense – In today’s so-called modern way of living, false pretense is done more and many types of tricks are done to maintain it, this race throughout the day by being busy in sunshine and coolness. In this condition, the glands of the body release toxic juices and the person gets trapped in the web of diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disorders.
(8) Gender – Diabetes is more common to men than women, but women who live in the glare of modernity and fashion, except to do manual work, rest, fashion and live life with dignity. Become infested with.
(9) Class – The class of men and women who eat food irregularly due to traditional reasons is more common in the men and women of diabetes, such as eating meat, alcohol, canned fast food and excessive consumption of fat, etc.
(10) Lack of labor – Since yesterday when the TV channels are full, man has become very ‘home penetrated’. Outdoor games have been replaced by Indoor games. Man does not have time for the care and maintenance of body and health. Waking up late, sleeping late, eating late has become an essential routine for most men and women today. TV ie Idiot box has made us Idiot and Idle. The result is diabetes.
(11) Lack of exercise – Due to irregularity of day care, work busyness, lazy nature etc. not to do exercise or yoga, etc., not to do activities like walking, running or walking, not having a chance to laugh a lot or to have healthy entertainment etc. Due to reasons, the mind remains tense and the body becomes relaxed and weak. The result is diabetes.
(12) Diligence after meals – Pancreas have to do more work due to fast movement immediately after meals, physical or mental hard work, exercise or female cohabitation etc. due to which it becomes weak and diabetes disease is.
Major symptoms of diabetes
Frequent urination and overdose
Have to get up for urination at night
Dryness and itching of skin
Itching in joints and genitals
Wounds don’t heal soon
Lethargy and weakness persist
Minor foot pain
Ants gather after urinating
Shortness of breath
Have high or low blood pressure
Tingling in the body
Trembling of hands
Lean body weight
Decreased sexual power and impotence
Women having abortions
Increased weight of the fetus
Treatment of diabetes (medical)
Diabetes therapy by yoga
Practicing Yogasanas regularly – Bhujangasana Shalabhasana, Halasana, Matsyasana, Yoga Mudra, Paschimottanasana, Dhanurasana, Ardhamatsyasana, Mayurasana and Surya Namaskar are all useful postures.
Treatment of diabetes with Pranayama
Performing Agnisara Kriya is one of the best pranayama method. Kapalbhati, Anulom-Antonym, pulse refinement and Bhastrika method are collaborative methods.
Apart from these, the actions of Udian, Mool Bandh and Mahabandha Shankhaprakshalana, Kunjar, Nauli and Dhauti are also useful.
Meditation practice beneficial in diabetes
Whenever you get time in the morning or evening, meditate for half an hour.
Treatment of diabetes by natural medicine
Katisanaan, wet bandage on the stomach, incense bath, oil massage and walking at a speed of 3-4 km in the morning are the methods to remove diabetes.
Diabetes diet therapy
Taking alkaline substances instead of taking acid and sweet juices, eating salad.
Consuming vitamin-rich substances instead of carbohydrates.
Chew each mouthful 32 times.
Apart from these, proper use of acupressure, magnet, medicine gems, color therapy under the advice and care of experienced and expert doctors.
Common Home Medicine of Diabetes
Drink lemonade an hour before meals.
Wheat, gram and barley eat equal quantity or gram and barley in equal quantity and eat its bread.
Eating bitter gourd vegetables.
Dry bitter gourd and take 1-1 spoon powder in the morning.
Drink a decoction of mango or berries.
Eating jamun or mango kernels powder.
Eating berries fruit.
Drinking the juice of the berries.
Drinking an almond in the morning in the water, while sleeping at night, by grinding it on a stone and pouring it in milk. Eating one spoon of fenugreek seeds in the morning with water.
Put five to five grams of fenugreek seeds and fennel in water at night and drink this water in the morning.
Eating fenugreek leaves or fenugreek vegetable.
Fenugreek seeds sprout and eat.
Eating fenugreek powder.
Toss with a spoon, water.
Do not drink too much water at once and drink little water again and again.
Breakfast of sprouted chickpeas, soaked it in black native gram water at night and drink it in the morning and chewed gram.
Fill 4 glasses of water in a copper vessel and keep it overnight. Do poop activity by drinking this water in the morning. First start with a glass of water, then slowly increase to four glasses of water.
Take one spoon of Triphala powder with water on an empty stomach in the morning for 45 days.
Massage with mustard oil on the soles of the feet before sleeping.
Chew soft neem leaves or nimboli or take tablets for three weeks
Eat one gooseberry daily.
Take a long walk in the morning at a fast pace.
Ayurvedic recipe for diabetes
Cut two pieces of salty fat into a clay pot and keep it in the evening, filter it in the morning and drink. Keep it in the morning and drink it in the evening. Just use it for 21 days and see the miracle.
Diet and diet in diabetes
Drink a glass of tomato juice every morning.
Eat green vegetables, tomatoes, bitter gourd, radish, carrots, lemons, onions, fresh curd, citrus fruits etc. Boil one teaspoon of juice of vine leaves, 5-6 flowers of evergreen purple in water and drink it for 8 days and keep it closed for eight days.
If you eat only fruits and vegetables for three weeks, then sugar becomes normal. You can also drink fruit and vegetable juice.
Do not consume sweets, sweet fruits, sweet drinks and sweet items.
Keep your digestion fine and do not let yourself become constipated.