Along with the fear of corona infection, all kinds of fears surround the people. Some see the future of their business as bleak, some are worried about studies and careers.
The corona virus epidemic has created a strange kind of fear and uncertainty in the minds of people. Some people are worrying about their jobs. Some see the future of their business as bleak, some are worried about studies and careers. Along with the fear of corona infection, all kinds of fears surround the people.
In such a situation, the mental health of the people is being severely affected. Deepak Chopra, founder of The Chopra Foundation, took part in the ‘Corona Virus: Reset Body and Mind’ session of India Today’s e-conclave and gave 7 special mantras of Healthy and Happy Life.
1. Dr. Chopra told that to get rid of health related problems in lockdown, get enough sleep.
2. Follow meditation and stress management regularly.
3. Try to keep your body active through yoga. Take long deep breaths. By doing this, you will feel relaxed.
4. Bring healthy emotions in mind. Think about the things that make love happy and peace of mind.
5. Include plant based food i.e. green vegetables in the diet. There are about 25,000 human genes in the human body, but in addition there are more than 2 million bacterial genes, which change through food.
6. Try to establish a good relationship with nature.
7. Increase self awareness in matters of body, mind and relationship.