New Delhi: After the lockdown, domestic air travel has started in the country from today. But on the very first day, more than 13 flights across the country have been cancelled. Maximum 11 flights have been cancelled from Delhi. Flights from Delhi to Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Baddogra, Kolkata, Kochi, Bengaluru, Goa, Srinagar and Pune have been cancelled. In such a situation, the passengers are facing trouble.
The first flight took off from Delhi airport at 5 am today, landed in Pune, Maharashtra at 6.42 am. Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri tweeted that states had to work hard to get the approval of the airline. The Maharashtra government has also given permission to start the airline.
Let us tell you that airlines will not start in Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal from today. The Andhra Pradesh government has approved domestic flight from tomorrow (May 26) and West Bengal from May 28 due to damage from storm.
These are new guidelines to travel by air
– All travellers at the airport have to wear face masks.
– E-boarding pass machine will be placed right in front of the first gate of the airport. Boarding pass has to be removed from here
– Entry security has to show your Arogya Setu App and boarding pass
– Thermal screening will be done at the entry point of the airport. Only then will you will come to know whether you can go or not
– You can also install Arogya Setu App at the airport
– There is no provision of food and drink in the airport; you can pack food for the journey
– Airlines can also do your thermal scanning before entering the flight
– You will not be served food in the flight
– Social distancing must be followed within the airport