It has become common to use sanitizer after the corona virus crisis has surfaced. However, in Maharashtra the sanitizer has killed a person.
Fire caused by sanitizer
68 percent person burnt
Person died in hospital
The corona virus in the country continues to wreak havoc. Everyday, cases of corona virus are increasing. At the same time, people are also taking many steps to take precautions to prevent the corona virus. People are also using sanitizer a lot. However, now the case of the death of a person due to sanitizer has come up.
It has become common to use sanitizer after the corona virus crisis has surfaced. However, in Maharashtra the sanitizer has killed a person. According to news agency PTI, the person was burnt and died due to fire due to sanitizer.
Regarding the incident, the police said that a 56-year-old man in Nashik, Maharashtra, was engulfed in flames by a sanitizer. Due to this, his body burned 68 percent. After which the man was admitted to the hospital in an injured condition, where he died.
Police said that a person named Anil Suchak was filling a sanitizer in a bottle on August 30, when the sanitizer came in contact with the heat of the gas stove. Which caught fire. Due to this, Anil was also caught in the fire and his body got burnt. However, the man could not be saved and died on 1 September at the District Civil Hospital.