UIDAI has now changed the process of updating the mobile number and email ID from the Aadhaar card. UIDAI gave information in this regard by tweeting.
In today’s time, everyone needs an Aadhaar card. Aadhaar is used in many important functions. Especially for taking benefits related to government schemes. So it is very important to have your number linked with Aadhaar. But it is often seen that people change the old number, due to which they do not have a link number from their Aadhaar. UIDAI has now changed the process of updating the mobile number and email ID from the Aadhaar card. UIDAI gave information in this regard by tweeting.
In this regard, UIDAI tweeted that you do not need any documents to update the photograph, biometrics, gender, mobile number and email ID in Aadhaar. Just take your base and go to any nearest base center. From here you can book an appointment …
You can book an appointment online from home
1. You must first log on to https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx
2. Now select the nearest Aadhaar center from the drop down list of city / location
3. After this, click on ‘Proceed to Book Appointment’
4. After this, select options from ‘New Aadhaar’, ‘Aadhaar Update’ and ‘Manage Appointments’
5. After entering the mobile number, captcha code, click on ‘Generate OTP’
6. After filling all the information, your appointment will be booked.
Now you do not have to bother to update the photograph, biometrics, gender, mobile number and email ID. You can book an appointment through online mode from home.