New Delhi: Coronavirus cases are increasing every day in India. To prevent the spread of Corona, Prime Minister Narendra Modi (PM Narendra Modi) has extended the nationwide lockdown till 3 May. The lockdown is also being relaxed with certain conditions from Monday. In the midst of all this, if government sources are to be believed, the central government is not in the mood to push the lockdown after May 3. At the same time, the plan after the end of the lockdown has also been prepared.
According to exclusive information received by a news channel, after May 3, the lockdown will be gradually lifted and further concessions will be given with some conditions. However, areas with red and orange zones will not get this exemption at present. With the reduction of corona cases, the scope of exemption will be extended.
Here is the exit plan for lockdown: –
According to information received from sources of a news channel, the government has prepared this plan for post-lockdown.
• Even after 3 May, movement from train, plane is difficult at the moment. No decision has been taken on this yet.
• There will be approval for movement within the city only in areas with green zone.
• Social distancing and mask will be a part of people’s everyday lifestyle. It can be kept mandatory for a long time.
• You can get freedom to leave the house, but you have to wear masks and take care of distance from the people around you.
• You can get permission to work in offices keeping in mind the social distancing.
- There will be complete ban on gathering of crowd at some place.
- Relief cannot be given at present for places like wedding ceremonies, religious places. For the maximum number of guests that can come to the wedding, for this you have to take written permission from the DM.
- After 3 May, public utilities can also be given relief with certain conditions.
- After the end of the lockdown, special monitoring will be done in areas like Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Indore. Here some rules of lockdown will be followed currently.
- Sources say that only after 15 May, after further assessing the situation of Corona in the country, the strategy will be decided further.