The customers of the country’s largest government bank SBI (State Bank of India) will get the facility to withdraw and deposit cash while sitting at home. Apart from this, the bank is giving you many facilities sitting at home.
New Delhi: There is good news for State Bank of India customers. The country’s largest public sector bank SBI keeps on launching facilities (SBI Doorstep Banking) for its customers from time to time. In this sequence, the bank has now started the doorstep banking facility for the customers. Under this, you will get many facilities related to cash withdrawal to pay orders, new Checkbook.
SBI tweeted the information
Giving information on its official Twitter, SBI has written that your bank is now at your doorstep. Register today for Doorstep banking. For more details you can click on this link
Features of Doorstep Banking
1. For doorstep banking, you have to register in the home branch.
2. Apply for the same at the home branch till the facility is completed at the contact centre.
3. The maximum limit for both deposit and withdrawal of money is 20 thousand rupees per day.
4. Service charge for all non-financial transactions is Rs 60 + GST while for financial transactions it is Rs 100 + GST.
5. To withdraw money, along with the Withdrawal Form along with the check, a passbook will also be required.
These customers will not get facilities
This special facility of the bank will not be given to joint accounts, minor accounts, which are non-personal accounts, and customers whose registered address is within a radius of 5 km of the home branch. For doorstep banking, financial and non-financial services will be charged Rs 75 + GST
Save the required number
Doorstep banking service can be registered through mobile application, website or call centre. Apart from this, calls can be made on toll free number 1800111103 between 9 am to 4 pm on working days. For detailed information about SBI Doorstep Banking Services, customers can visit