There is no need to do much thinking to keep the body healthy. You can keep the body healthy by warming up just a few minutes per day. Warm ups have an effect on the entire body, which can help keep many physical and mental problems away. Along with warming up, it is also important to eat a healthy diet. If you are thinking how to warm up, then this article is for you. In this article we will give detailed information on the type of warm up and the advantages of warming up.
Let us first know what a warm up is.
What is Warm Up?
When warm-up, there is better circulation of nutrients and blood in the muscles. This provides adequate oxygen to all organs. Also, warming up increases the speed of heart and breathing, which is beneficial for the heart and respiratory system. To take full advantage of warm-up, it should be done for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Start it slowly and then increase the speed later. Some warm-up exercises are mainly done for better cardiovascular health. After warming up, the warmth generated in the body opens the muscles, which helps the body to stretch. Warm ups can have many physical and mental benefits. We will learn about it in detail in the article below.
Types of Warm Up
Well, there are many ways of warming you, some of which we are telling about. You can include it in your routine.
- Jogging and running- Regular morning walks, jogging (running slowly) and running are the easiest ways to warm up. By doing this, the entire body is warmed up. If there is a field around your house, you can go jogging or running there. While jogging, you should also do the movements of both hands properly.
- Stretching- Stretching is also a good warm-up method. This causes muscle strain. Most people do stretching before starting the exercise, so that the results of exercise can be seen better. Stretching can also help make the body flexible. You should do this by standing in a flat place. Players also do stretching before landing on the field.
- Jumping or rope jumping- The body can also be warmed up by jumping or jumping rope. You should do it on a flat place. If using a rope, be careful in the beginning, because sometimes the rope can get stuck in the leg. There is a risk of falling from it. The advantages of jumping rope and the warm-up of the body will only be on doing it correctly.
4. Marching – This is also a method of warm-up. Most of these benefits the feet. To do this, you stand upright and then one by one, raise both your legs up to 90 degrees, bending from the knees. Your soles should be down towards the ground.
5. Cycling – If you ever go to the gym, you will see that people do cycling before starting the workout. Cycling is a good way to warm up. This causes the muscles of the legs to stretch. It is helpful for exercise and its better results.
6. Upper body warm up – This warm up is for the upper part of the body. To do this, you must first stand upright. After that, spread both the legs as much as the width of the shoulders. Then spread both hands equally to the shoulders. After this, keep the feet steady and bend the waist and the upper part of the waist to the left. Stay in this position for a few seconds. Then straighten and later turn to the right. It can be done 5 to 8 times on both sides.
Now next to this, we will know the advantages of warming up.
Benefits of Warm Up
There is no doubt that warming up can have many physical benefits. Just need to keep in mind whether the warm-up is being done properly or not. Warming up can have benefits like this.
1. Promote flexibility
Warming up can have many benefits to the body, one of which is to increase the flexibility of the body. Warm up opens muscles when the body is warm. This makes the body flexible. You will start seeing its effect on warming up daily. This is the reason that people do warm-up even before doing yoga, so that there is no problem in the movement of the body, arms and legs.
2. Reducing the risk of injury
Warm ups can also have advantages in reducing the risk of injury. A study published on a prominent health website states that athletes and sportsmen do warm-up and stretching before exercising. These can help improve physical performance and prevent injury during sports. Warm up can reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injury (tissue-related injury).
3. Promote blood circulation and oxygen
The benefits of warm-up can also be to increase the circulation of blood and oxygen to the body. It has been reported in a scientific research that the heat produced in the body after warm-up and exercise increases the temperature of the muscles and can make the blood flow. This can help the blood to circulate throughout the body.
4. Reduction in muscle tension and pain
Warming up methods can help reduce muscle tension and pain when corrected. According to a research published by a health website, muscle tension occurs during warm-up, which can help reduce its stress and pain. Therefore, warm-ups can have advantages to reduce muscle tension and pain. However, more scientific research is needed in this regard.